Donate to English At Large
What your support can do
- $2,500 Provides a basic English class for 12 learners for a semester
- $1,000 Provides services to a learner for one full year.
- $500 Supports one conversation group for a semester
- $100 Provides essential teaching materials for 3 new volunteer tutors as they prepare to work with new learners.
- $75 Supports one online learner for a year
- $50 Matches a new learner with a volunteer tutor, enabling them to take the first steps in working together.
- $20 Purchases a book for our library
Use the search window on the right to find and purchase materials from Amazon. A portion of your payment will go to English At Large.
Donate through the mail
If you have not responded to our most recent fundraising campaign, please take a moment to mail a donation to:
English At Large
400 High Street
Medford, MA 02155
Give the gift of English
Honor a tutor, learner, friend or family member by giving a tax-deductible gift to English At Large. Will will send them a beautiful card informing them of your gift. Just complete this form and return it to us with your check made out to "English At Large".
Matching gifts programs
Many companies have gifts programs that will match your donation to English At Large. Please send us your company's matching gifts program form along with your donation.
United Way and other Workplace Giving Programs
English At Large is a proud member of the Acton-Boxborough United Way (ABUW). If your workplace runs a United Way campaign outside of the Acton-Boxborough area, you may designate your workplace donation to English At Large. Please use our United Ways of New England (UWONE) designation code number, U661488.
If you work for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, you may give to English At Large through the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Employees Charitable Giving Campaign (COMECC). We are in COMECC Region One. Our COMECC code number is 657288.
Thank you for your support!
We are a non-profit organization with a 501(c)(3) tax status from the IRS and all contributions are tax deductible in accordance with your personal situation.