English At Large needs office supplies, books for our lending library, and awards for our volunteers. A donation of any of the following would be especially welcome:
- New or used computers or laptops
- New or used projector
- A roll or sheet of Forever stamps or $1 stamps
- A ream of new copier/printer paper, white or colored
- $50 gift certificates to any major or local bookstore. Order online from Amazon or Barnes and Noble and send them electronically to us at email@example.com.
- $50 gift certificates to any office-supply store, for example Staples or Office Depot
- $50 to $100 gift certificates to local stores and restaurants for the Online Auction in February and Annual Celebration in May
- Gift baskets of any theme to raffle off at holiday and town fairs across the English At Large service area
- New pens and pencils
- New dry-erase markers
- Hospitality goods for our events: plastic cutlery, paper plates and cups, napkins, paper towels, and tissues
- New flip-charts
- Office partition panels
- Video camera
Thank you for your support!
We are a non-profit organization with a 501(c)(3) tax status from the IRS and all contributions are tax deductible in accordance with your personal situation.