English At Large needs office supplies, books for our lending library, and awards for our volunteers. A donation of any of the following would be especially welcome:
- New or used computers or laptops
- New or used projector
- A roll or sheet of Forever stamps or $1 stamps
- A ream of new copier/printer paper, white or colored
- $50 gift certificates to any major or local bookstore. Order online from Amazon or Barnes and Noble and send them electronically to us at email@example.com.
- $50 gift certificates to any office-supply store, for example Staples or Office Depot
- $50 to $100 gift certificates to local stores and restaurants for the Online Auction in February and Annual Celebration in May
- Gift baskets of any theme to raffle off at holiday and town fairs across the English At Large service area
- New pens and pencils
- New dry-erase markers
- Hospitality goods for our events: plastic cutlery, paper plates and cups, napkins, paper towels, and tissues
- New flip-charts
- Office partition panels
- Video camera
Thank you for your support!
We are a non-profit organization with a 501(c)(3) tax status from the IRS and all contributions are tax deductible in accordance with your personal situation.
English At Large
We thank our sponsors
Follow us on Twitter
Subscribe to our newsletter