Save the Date for our 2019 Online Auction –
A Bid for Literacy
Auction opens: Friday, February 22, 2109 at 8 am
Auction closes: Monday, March 4, 2019 at 10 pm
About our Auction
The EAL Annual Online Auction is our largest community fundraiser, and generates more than $12,000 each year to support program services. The Auction is open to the public through the online platform Bidding for Good for ten days in late February – early March each year. Donations are accepted all year to support the event.
We welcome community donations to support our Annual Online Auction throughout the year.
Items that attract high-spirited bidding are needed most and include:
- One of a kind items such as artisan crafts, paintings, and tapestries
- Unique experiences such as excursions, adventures, wine tastings and museum tours
- Golf outings, especially at exclusive local clubs
- Hotel stays and spa treatments
- Tickets to sporting events, concerts and local theater productions
- Gift certificates for local restaurants, shops and services
Your donation to the EAL Online Auction will be acknowledged in our Auction catalog, complete with your business logo, if applicable.
Your gift will be acknowledged with a receipt for tax purposes, based on the assessed value.
Thank you for supporting the free, relevant and accessible programs offered by English At Large!
EAL is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization; all donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
English At Large
We thank our sponsors
Follow us on Twitter
Join us on Facebook
This message is only visible to admins:
Unable to display Facebook posts
Click here to Troubleshoot.
Subscribe to our newsletter