What is the Career Access Lab?
The Career Access Lab (CAL) provides comprehensive career readiness support to job seekers and those looking to advance their careers.
CAL’s 15-week Program Includes:
- Resume workshops and events
- Social media training
- Computer skills for job searches
- Networking skills and events
- Community Resources
- Elevator Pitch
- Guide to U.S. work culture
- Cover letter workshops
- Mock interview skills and event
- One-to-one career coaching
- Access to our mentoring program
After Completing the Program Participants Have:
- An up-to-date and well-constructed U.S. resume
- A well-written cover letter
- Experienced a mock interview
- Accounts on job sites
- The right tools needed to find meaningful work and career advancement
Motivated Job Seekers:
Sign up for More Information on Upcoming Classes
Sign up for information about career readiness classes
Once we receive your inquiry, we will email you to schedule a phone interview.
After the phone interview, you may participate in a one-to-one meeting to discuss your career background.
You will be enrolled in CAL’s 15-week Career Group
Classes begin in January and March 2018.
Questions? Contact Gretchen Kellogg at 781-395-2374 or email email@example.com
English At Large
We thank our sponsors
Follow us on Twitter
Subscribe to our newsletter