What is the Career Access Lab?
The Career Access Lab (CAL) provides comprehensive career readiness support to job seekers and those looking to advance their careers.
CAL’s 15-week Program Includes:
- Resume workshops and events
- Social media training
- Computer skills for job searches
- Networking skills and events
- Community Resources
- Elevator Pitch
- Guide to U.S. work culture
- Cover letter workshops
- Mock interview skills and event
- One-to-one career coaching
- Access to our mentoring program
After Completing the Program Participants Have:
- An up-to-date and well-constructed U.S. resume
- A well-written cover letter
- Experienced a mock interview
- Accounts on job sites
- The right tools needed to find meaningful work and career advancement
Motivated Job Seekers Interested in Enrolling in CAL:
The Intake Process:
- Once we have received your CAL Registration Request, we will follow up with an email to schedule an over the phone interview.
- This begins the Intake Process, which will be followed with an in-person interview, to further discuss your educational background as well as career goals.
The Career Access Lab is a 15-Week Program, that follows a Winter and Spring academic calendar. This means:
- After you have completed the CAL registration form, you will be contacted to begin the intake process for the next cohort.
- Once accepted into the program, you can expect to be enrolled in a cohort scheduled to begin in 2021.
- If the Winter class schedule does not align with your personal schedule, or perhaps you’ve missed the Winter deadline, you may register for the Spring program.
- The Spring intake process begins in January of 2021, and classes can be expected to begin in March of 2021.
Please complete this form to be contacted about enrollment in the CAL Program:CAL Interest Form Fall 2020
Find Additional Resources to Support Your Career:
CAL Resource Directory
Questions? Call 781-395-2374
English At Large
We thank our sponsors
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Subscribe to our newsletter