As a small organization, English At Large operates with very tight margins and very little overhead. Your in-kind donations help us continue to allocate more than 85% of our resources directly to program services.
To support our operations, we currently need donations of:
- Paper products (paper towels, napkins, tissues and toilet paper)
- Disinfecting wipes
- First class stamps
- Hand soap
To support our programs, we currently need donations of:
- 2″ binders
- Gift cards of any amount to purchase textbooks and instructional aids for our Resource Library
(Cards we can always use include Amazon, Barnes and Noble and pre-loaded VISA gift cards.)
- Laptops with Windows operating systems of Windows 10 or higher
To support our events, we currently need donations of:
- A collapsible cart to transport large, bulky items to the event site.
- Paper and plastic items and serve ware (table cloths, plates, bowls, napkins, utensils, etc.)
- Gift cards to local stores to purchase these items. (Party City, Christmas Tree Shop, Dollar Tree, etc.)
- Gift cards to local stores to purchase refreshments for volunteer training and appreciation events. Great choices include Panera, local supermarkets and bakeries.
Have tickets to an upcoming sporting event, concert or theater production that you can’t use? Let us know – we love to hold impromptu Volunteer Appreciation Raffles throughout the year. Your donation helps us surprise and thank our wonderful volunteers!
To Make Your In-Kind Gift
Please call us directly at 781-395-2374 to discuss your intentions to make an in-kind gift and to arrange delivery or pick up.
In-kind gifts are acknowledged with a receipt for tax purposes, based on the value assessed by the donor.
Thank you for supporting the free, relevant and accessible programs offered by English At Large!
EAL is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization; all donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.